Taylor is an experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, with over seven years of experience in financial planning matters. Taylor joined Concentric Wealth Partners in 2018 after serving in a similar capacity at another local financial planning firm. Driven by optimism and the golden rule, he takes pride in providing a focused and dedicated client experience at Concentric Wealth.
As a Financial Planning Associate his goal is to help steward clients along the pathway of their financial plan to turn complex financial situations into streamlined, simplified strategies. Taylor has earned and maintains the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, securing a comprehensive understanding of holistic financial planning:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™: CFP® professionals have completed extensive training and experience requirements and are held to rigorous ethical standards. This designation is designed to inform advisors of all complexities of the changing financial climate and prepare them on how to make recommendations in your best interest. Visit the CFP Board website for more information.
Taylor has a bachelor’s degree in economics and history from Hampden-Sydney College. When he is not busy serving our clients, you can find Taylor spending time with his wife, Mary, playing endless fetch with their Boykin Spaniel (Aggie), mountain biking, golfing, and exploring the craft brewery and restaurant scene with friends and family in RVA.
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essential Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Virginia State Corporation Commission – Producer: Health, Life and Annuities.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.