Eric is an experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, with over 14 years of direct experience advising clients on financial matters. Driven by integrity and teamwork, he’s passionate about helping clients sort through the clutter and complexity of their financial lives to gain clarity on what is required to pursue their financial goals.
As a partner and founding member of Concentric Wealth Partners, his goal is to develop and implement optimal financial strategies for clients, designed to help them stay on track as their life and situation changes over time. Eric has earned and maintains the following professional designations, securing a comprehensive understanding of holistic financial planning:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™: CFP® professionals have completed extensive training and experience requirements and are held to rigorous ethical standards. This designation is designed to inform advisors of all complexities of the changing financial climate and prepare them on how to make recommendations in your best interest. Visit the CFP Board website for more information.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional: The RICP® designation provides comprehensive instruction on building integrated and comprehensive retirement income plans. A key focus is understanding, choosing and executing a strategy for generating sustainable income from all available resources – whether that means using systematic withdrawals from a portfolio, building an income floor with bonds or annuities, or using a bucket strategy.
- Chartered Financial Consultant®: The ChFC® designation provides advanced financial planning education for financial advisors on a range of topics from tax and retirement planning to planning for families with special needs, to wealth management and investment strategies.
- Chartered Life Underwriter®: The CLU® certification provides advisors with an in-depth knowledge of life insurance law within the context of overall risk management with a focus on addressing estate planning and business succession planning needs.
Eric has a Bachelor of Arts degree in leadership studies from the University of Richmond. When he isn’t guiding clients through their financial planning strategies, Eric can be found outdoors in the Blue Ridge Mountains with his wife, Whitney, their children, George and Lola, and their yellow lab, Rex.
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essential Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Examination
Virginia State Corporation Commission – Producer: Health, Life and Annuities
Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected.
Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.