Chris is an experienced Certified Financial Planner™ professional, with over 15 years of direct experience advising clients on financial matters. Driven by integrity and hard work, he takes pride in helping clients arrive at optimal retirement planning strategies based on their specific situation.
As a partner and founding member of Concentric Wealth Partners, his goal is to help clients pull the interrelated pieces of their financial life together into a central strategy that puts them on track for their specific financial goals. Chris has earned and maintains the following professional designations, securing a comprehensive understanding of holistic financial planning:
- Certified Financial Planner™ CFP® professionals have completed extensive training and experience requirements and are held to rigorous ethical standards. This designation is designed to inform advisors of all complexities of the changing financial climate and prepare them on how to make recommendations in your best interest. Visit the CFP Board website for more information.
- Certified Investment Management Analyst: The CIMA® certification is the peak international, technical portfolio construction program for investment consultants, analysts, financial advisors and wealth management professionals. CIMA® certification continues to be the highest level of advanced investment education for client-facing advisors.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional: The RICP® designation provides comprehensive instruction on building integrated and comprehensive retirement income plans. A key focus is understanding, choosing and executing a strategy for generating sustainable income from all available resources – whether that means using systematic withdrawals from a portfolio, building an income floor with bonds or annuities, or using a bucket strategy.
- Chartered Life Underwriter®: The CLU® certification provides advisors with an in-depth knowledge of life insurance law within the context of overall risk management with a focus on addressing estate planning and business succession planning needs.
Chris has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Virginia Tech. When he isn’t guiding clients through their financial planning strategies, Chris can be found with his wife, Lindsay, and children, Carson and Kinsley, on the Rappahannock River or cheering on the VT Hokies.
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essential Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Virginia State Corporation Commission – Producer: Health, Life and Annuities
Investments & Wealth Institute™ (The Institute) is the owner of the certification marks “CIMA” and “Certified Investment Management Analyst.” Use of CIMA and/or Certified Investment Management Analyst signifies that the user has successfully completed The Institute’s initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for investment management professionals.
Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected.
Raymond James does not provide legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.